much love monday

15 comments

I love: the feeling of getting healthy again after 3 days of being sick! Oh the things you appreciate when you don't have a blocked nose.

P.S. I have a similar photo print of that L-O-V-E garland in my Etsy shop *shameless promotion*



How to join in Much Love Monday:
1. Do a blog post that includes a picture of a heart and mention something you love.
2. Leave a link of your blog post in the Linky space below.*
3. PLEASE put in the thing you love in the form's title space.
4. I do appreciate it if you link back to my blog. There are some Much Love buttons available on my sidebar if you want to use one.
* Please leave the link AFTER you've done the post. Thanks!



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

15 little notes:

Melanie's Randomness said...

aww that garland is cute!!!

Anonymous said...

such a pretty picture, Anna. is the L-O-V-E from gift wrap?

emma wallace said...

So cute! And I'm glad you're feeling better!

iamemmamusic.blogspot.com

Diana said...

i actually have something for much love monday!! can't wait! xx

Diana said...

i was *just* reminded I have a giveaway tomorrow :(
i'm going to schedule it for next monday for sure! <3

daisychain said...

beautiful picture, and glad you are feeling better love x

Lucia said...

lovely photo as always :)

Cassie said...

Really hope you are feeling 100% back to health very soon.
xx

Mo said...

cute cute cute !! glad to see you're feeling better !

danielle and dinosaur toes said...

i'm happy you shamlessly self promoted, because it means i get to go look at your etsy shop now!

Kami said...

I kinda messed up and put the title of my blog instead of what I "love" ooops. Guess I am not so good at reading instructions. Regardless, love your blog and happy to participate!

sandy said...

super cute!!
I'm glad you're feeling better!!!

Amelia said...

So glad to hear you're well. This is so cute!

La LuciOLe said...

Beautiful and poetic.
I love...

See you soon.
Lucie

Emily, Resplendent Tranquility said...

Aw. I'm glad you're feeling better. Lovely photo, Anna. I'm really liking the papers the letters were cut from. So sweet and pretty.